Tuesday, May 18, 2010

These hours are for guitar.

It's a surprise that one can actually fall sick from lack of sleep and overwork. Even more surprising the hour I pick up my pen to write, the circumstances I'm in. None, I'm not in any special circumstance.

I'm in a literal dark, my laptop on the bed while I sit on the armchair. Behind me the completed exposition of my string trio in 6 pages and my sketchbook which holds the first page of my Bach assignment. A fact that soon most of my friends would know is that I have started taking composition lessons. My teacher was pretty impressed, and challenged me to write a string trio as an assignment. I'm planning for you, James and Wynne to play it, extremely Mozart-y, definitely laughable.

Now this is audience interaction to the max. Happy 5th month!

Back to a general audience which numbers at one.

Life is way too short. I wish I could compose, teach, practise in one day; but you need to devote at least 3 hours to each activity. I have evidently lost my blogging touch - I feel like a Neanderthal attempting to blog, and the long curly hair doesn't help. The dentist said, "you have long and pretty eyelashes that girls would kill for". That's about it.

That's really about it.

These hours are for guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment